I’ve been wondering what’s really been ‘going on’ for the last several months. especially since
the election? Really been wondering, how could we’ve gone from “Hope and Change” to Communism and Confiscation in so short a time? Well it’s not by accident.
Please take about 3 ½ minutes to watch the video
Using code words like shared sacrifice and social justice the far left is out to dramatically alter the American form of Government.
Social Justice means empowering the government to seize the assets of affluent Americans and distribute them to the less well off!
Shared Sacrifice means punitive taxation on high wage earners and corporations .
Service Employee International Union (SEIU), Soros, Pelosi are pushing for a radical change in the American
Capitalistic System – which they feel is unjust!
Soros’s animosity for American is well known. Now Soro’s connection to the Madame Speaker is in the details. In 2007 Pelosi hired Soro’s Open Society Institute Senior Policy Analyst Joseph Onek to be ‘senior council to speaker of the house’! Yes that’s right one of Soro’s right hand men has become Pelosi’s as well.
There is much nefarious activity afoot in our beloved republic! Sadly, we now are learning that the war on capitalism – and ipso facto – us, is being waged and directed from the highest levels of government.
Complicit in this stealth war on America is the SEIU or Services Employee Union. So Who are they and what do they want?
SEIU is the fastest-growing union in North America. Focused on uniting workers in three sectors:
- The largest healthcare union, with more than 1.1 million members in the field, including nurses, LPNs, doctors, lab technicians, nursing home workers, and home care workers
- The largest property services union, with 225,000 members in the building cleaning and security industries, including janitors, security
officers, superintendents, maintenance workers, window cleaners, and doormen and women
- The second largest public services union, with 850,000 local and state government workers, public school employees, bus drivers, and child care providers source: http://www.seiu.org/our-union/index.php
What do they Want?
WHEREAS SEIU’s Mission Statement provides that SEIU, a union of over
1.9[now over 2,000,000) members, is “united by the belief in the
dignity and worth of workers and the services they provide and dedicated to
improving the lives of workers and their families and creating a more just and humane society;”
SEIU constitution and bylaws are hidden on the site in PDF form available for download here http://www.seiu.org/a/ourunion/constitution-and-bylaws.php
- Lifelong union membership – post retirement
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform with the stated aim of aiding and abetting illeal aliens become citizens
- Defund war on terror shifting the billions now being spent on the war to strengthen our economy and meet
the urgent needs of communities here at home.
- Use climate change as a war on capitalism by achieving new goals for contract negotiations and address
- Universal National Healthcare European style socialized medicine
- Resolved to make top priority Employee Free choice Act (card check) Removes secret ballot from union
- SEIU members are called to act as catalysts for change in their communities
- commitment to valuing all families, and to protecting the widest possible range of family structures.
- Solidarity with Latin America (Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales)
SEIU dissatisfied with the American Dream, (one that has lifted more peoples in the world out of
poverty than any other) and wants a NEW AMERICAN DREAM!
Building a New American Dream, by disassembling the old American Dream via engaging
in civic, political and educational activities on the local and national level,
and cooperating with and assisting, by moral, monetary, or other means,
A few more tidits form the bylaws.
WHEREAS it is clear that to improve the lives of
workers and their families and to create a more just and humane society, we must change the fundamental policy
direction of the Executive and Legislative branches of the federal government
as well as those of key state governments;
WHEREAS the mandate to Local Unions under Article
XV, Section 18 of the SEIU Constitution is to contribute to an overall SEIU political education and action program
that includes, but is not limited to, widespread voter registration, broad
encouragement of civil participation and issue advocacy on key matters of vital
As a gentle reminder, just society or social
justice is a code word for communism. Source
Make no mistake about it, under the ‘Trojan Horse’ of Social Justice, the SEIU is activity working to take from you and your family, everything you have ever earned. If left unanswered, the America you and I grew up in will NO LONGER exist. And In it’s place will be a rotting carcass welfare state slavery, with government bureaucrats as the new overseers.
If you are remotely interested in saving what’s left of our beloved Republic and our entire economic system you will get engaged in the world around you.
You can start by organizing, planning, and making your voice heard by calls to your elected officials at all levels.
Get informed here:
Smart Girl Politics
Social Justice and the New American Dream…
As I riffed yesterday, from every direction, new code words are entering our main stream lexicon of speech and thought. Some of these new words like – Social Justice are re-forged in the smithy of old Marxist ideas.
Pingback: No great difference between Communism and Capitalism? - Harangue.org