Instead of real Liberty: we are tendered socialism where our efforts are enslaved and dissent is shouted down; instead of real Equality -we are proffered ‘political correctness’, fake group-egalitarianism and anti-western thought under the guise of multiculturalism; and instead of real Fraternity we are offered mandatory conformity, the Nation of Islam and Black Liberation Theology.
Unlike the opposition party in 2000 and in 2004, – Nearly all of us in political exile, do NOT want the country to fail just to advance a “party agenda”. And to that extent, we do want the president elect to be successful. Most of us want America to be successful, we need America to be successful. In fact I would say the entire world needs US to be successful. Like a modern day Atlas, our shoulders – America’s shoulders – are the shoulders that uphold the world.
However, as socialists – cloaked under a progressive moniker, implement plans for radical change, we must be ever ready to speak truth to power. We must stand ready to speak out against and prepare to thwart politically:
- plans to redefine or even deny our Judeo-Christian foundation and heritage
- plans to undermine our faith
- plans to usurp our God-granted liberty and rights
- plans to inculcate our children
- plans to redistribute income,
- plans to nationalize (steal) our 401K and pension plan.
- plans to silence an opposing voice
- plans to loose the war on Terrorism
- plans for amnesty for illegal aliens
- plans for global poverty tax
As an added bonus, I’ve culled this ‘top ten list’ from “The Communist Manifesto” it can be found in section II Proletarians and Communists (immediately preceding section III). Read this a be afraid!
- Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
- Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.
news from the “Front”: the “payer vote” AKA the investor vote – the 59 million Americans who DID NOT vote for Barrack Hussein Obama are still shouting and their voices were heard again yesterday: the DOW was down another 176 points. That is nearly 2% of the current market value.